About Forest Park
Forest Park Montessori School offers an authentic Montessori education. We are a community-based school that operates as a non-profit organization with a Board of Directors. We are also a full-member school of the American Montessori Society. Forest Park Montessori is dedicated to being a Montessori school of excellence by providing each student with a solid and holistic education in a nurturing environment.
Forest Park Montessori does not discriminate on any basis including race, religion, ethnicity, or sexual orientation and complies with ADA standards.
Forest Park At a Glance
- Founded in 2010 by four mothers.
- We serve children from 2 ½ to six years old.
- The morning primary program is from 8:30 until Noon.
- Extended Day continues until 3:30
- Our teachers are either trained by the American Montessori Society, the Association Montessori International.
- We are a full member of the American Montessori Society.
Forest Park Montessori School was founded in July 2010 by a caring and dedicated group of parents, families and educators. The school was created to be a place where children thrive in an environment of love, compassion and joy.
Forest Park Montessori is a welcoming school whose families share a passion for Montessori, community and peace. We are dedicated to providing the best early childhood education to every child in our care.